Location Wellington Central
Consultant Jonathan Lyons
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
We are recruiting for an experienced Employment Lawyer who has broad employment law and dispute resolution experience. The ideal candidate will have between 3-10 years PQE.
A leading New Zealand Commercial Law Firm with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. The firm has a reputation of excellence with great client relations nationally and internationally.
The role is based in the Employment Team which has an industry leading reputation. It will encompass broad exposure to all aspects of employment law including personal grievance, restructuring, health and safety, dispute resolution and attendances before the ERA.
• Investigations into procedures and decision making
• Client facing
• Attendance before ERA
• Mentoring and leadership responsibilities for the right candidate
• 3-10 years PQE with a primary or predominant focus on employment law
• Experience in a client facing role
• Experience conducting your own files and ability to work autonomously
• ERA exposure
• Dispute resolution/mediation experience
• Team player as you will be required to work closely with Partners and other members of the team
You will join a highly respected team in the employment law space that offers great opportunities for training. The structure of the team provides a lot of potential for career progression for the right candidate.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jonathan Lyons on 04 471 9738.