Consultant Sam Lindsay
Date posted 29 March 20192019-04-16 2019-05-28 legal Christchurch Canterbury NZ 8011 NZD 58000 78000 78000 YEAR Anthony Harper Anthony Harper
Anthony Harper are a national law firm, and their property team is ranked as one of the top property practices in New Zealand.. Having a relaxed feel and approachable partners, the firm is committed to helping their team grow and develop, and providing challenging and interesting work without compromising a healthy work/life balance. Some great employment benefits are offered and the work environment is open and collaborative.
The purpose of this position to is assist the Property Team in the provision of high-quality legal advice to Anthony Harper’s commercial and residential property clients. Collaborating with highly regarded Partners featuring in the Legal 500, you will gain exposure to working with NZX listed companies, property developers and major landlords, live and represent the Anthony Harper values and enjoy what the firm has to offer in the way of professional and personal development.
- Receiving and completing instructions for clients, producing high quality, concise and comprehensive work
- Drafting documents, contracts and correspondence
- Advising clients
- Research and opinion work
- Settling transactions
- Development activities such as seminars, speaking engagements, client functions and article writing
- Establishing relationships with new and existing clients
- LLB – strong in commercial subjects. Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor in NZ
- High calibre training with quality firm(s)
- Ideally 2-4 years' PQE
- General property and commercial experience
- Strong academic record
- Strong contract drafting skills
- Good fit with the team and professionally resilient
Work alongside and learn from experienced and highly regarded partners and deliver key items of work for a busy team. Enjoy the relaxed yet productive culture and grow your career as a specialist property lawyer.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sam Lindsay on 027 5665 707.