Corporate and Legal Affairs Manager
Salary Competitive salary and benefits package
Consultant Jess Vernal
Date posted 5 June 2022wellington legal/other 2022-06-06 2022-08-04 legal Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Imperial Brands are looking for a Corporate and Legal Affairs Managers to join their dynamic, global business where your ideas will play a key role in shaping the corporate and legal profile of Imperial Brands NZ and Pacific Islands.
About the role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
Imperial Brands is a global consumer-focused organisation and the fourth largest international tobacco company. They are on a mission to forge a path to a better future for moments of relaxation and pleasure. This ambition includes a commitment to build a more sustainable business in support of a healthier planet.
As the Corporate and Legal Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing Imperial Brands corporate, legal and external affairs strategy across New Zealand and the Pacific Islands
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and guidelines
- Proactively driving engagement with key stakeholders
- Liaising closely with internal teams to identify future opportunities
- Regularly travelling throughout New Zealand and to international destinations as required
The Corporate and Legal Affairs Manager reports directly to the local General Manager and will join a team that places value on collaboration and engagement. You will be trusted to lead different initiatives and work autonomously. Imperial Brands has a spacious, modern office with stunning ocean views. They have a flexible working policy, so you can move between the office and working from home as required.
Imperial Brands also have an attractive benefits structure which includes additional annual leave, bonus on base pay, wellness programme, medical insurance, life insurance, Koru lounge, car park and a car allowance.
What you will bring | Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu
- At least five years' experience in corporate and legal affairs
- Previous or current legal experience is an advantage
- Commercially astute
- Ability to develop key relationships with stakeholders and groups
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strategic mindset and good work ethic
- Results driven and a team player
Apply Now | Tono ināianei
Imperial Brands has partnered exclusively with Robert Walters. Jess Vernal is a key contact for the recruitment of this position. For a confidential discussion, please call Jess on 04 471 9756 or email email@example.com.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits packageLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 7 June 2022Imperial Brands are looking for a Corporate and Legal Affairs Managers to join their dynamic, global business where your ideas will play a key role in shaping the corporate and legal profile of Imperial Brands NZ and Pacific Islands.
Salary: Competitive packageLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 13 June 2022New Zealand Rugby is one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organisations, with a team of employees committed to ensuring that our national game is run smoothly and efficiently at all levels, all over Aotearoa.