Consultant Erin Donkin
Date posted 5 December 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 legal 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of New Zealand’s leading firms is looking for junior/intermediate level Corporate Solicitors to join their growing team.
Meredith Connell is a top tier firm like no other. People are truly at the heart of what they do. If you are looking for a modern, forward thinking law firm where you can prove your talent and be recognised for it then this is the place for you.
Not only are Meredith Connell the Crown Solicitors and the largest litigation firm in New Zealand, they also advise on a range of corporate and commercial transactions for a vast range of businesses across New Zealand. Led by an ambitious Partner with a growth vision in mind, this high performing team is looking for two solicitors, one at a 2-3 PQE and one at 4-5 PQE. A background in Corporate / Commercial law is essential.
- Research, filing and drafting resolutions
- Advising on the Companies Act and the FMCA
- Conducting research and advice on a broad range of regulatory issues
- Advising on a wide range of commercial transactions involving SMEs to larger corporate clients
- Involvement in a diverse range of projects across a variety of areas including the fintech space
- File management and day to day client engagement
- Qualified New Zealand Solicitor
- 2-5 years PQE in a corporate commercial team
- Excellent academic record
- Strong technical skillset
- Committed and keen to succeed
- Someone that wants to be in a collaborative environment where people support one another. No lone wolves.
Working at Meredith Connell will enable you to be a part of a diverse and growing practice with a real focus on both quality work and employee development.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful and engaging Partner who takes pride in being a fantastic mentor. In addition to the support you will get from your team, Meredith Connell prioritises knowledge and learning and regularly provides training and updates to its lawyers.
If you are looking to join a firm with an open and collaborative culture where you will be valued and rewarded for your work, please get in touch.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Erin Donkin on 09 374 7343.