Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Lisa Zheng
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 legal Auckland NZ 1010 NZD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Work in one of the top litigation teams in the country and be mentored by the best.
One of our top clients are looking for a talented Litigation Solicitor to join their team.
The Litigation Solicitor role will involve working extensively in the resolution of commercial disputes, acting for both companies and individuals. The role will also involve assistance in all aspects of litigation work, including research, drafting of pleadings and submissions, drafting opinions, attending to discovery and Court appearances.
• Receive and complete instructions, producing high quality, concise and comprehensive work
• Accurately and effectively managing all files, ensuring work in progress is up to date and accessible and the file fully and accurately reflects the status of work
• Advise and advocate for clients and carry out research and opinion work
• Initiate/support practice development activities such as client seminars, speaking engagements, article writing and client functions
• Attract and generate high quality, chargeable legal work, including new and existing clients
• Tertiary qualified in Law with a strong academic record and at least 2 years’ PQE in a large firm
• Strong research and submission writing skills
• General commercial litigation experience is essential - Insolvency and/or construction expertise would be of great benefit
• Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
• Professionally resilient – able to thrive and deliver quality results under pressure, adapt well to change and respond positively to feedback
• Ongoing training and development will be provided in this role alongside the chance to progress your career within the firm
If you are looking to join a firm with an open and collaborative culture where you will be valued and rewarded for your work and talents then get in touch with us today.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Zheng on 09 374 7357.