Consultant Sam Lindsay
Date posted 8 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 legal Christchurch NZ NZD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This nationwide law practice has built a reputation as one of the top Property Practices in New Zealand. Having a relaxed feel and approachable partners, they seek to bring out the best in everyone in a busy and challenging environment, but without compromising a healthy work/life balance. They offer plenty of staff benefits, an energetic office space, professional development opportunities and a variety of challenging work.
About the role:
This challenging role works closely with a highly skilled team of property lawyers providing advice on commercial and residential conveyancing matters. Whilst the role requires a high level of autonomy, best suited to a confident self-starter, you will be working with a supportive and collaborative team.
• Completing conveyancing instructions, settlements and documentation for clients
• Preparing and advising on agreements of sale and purchase
• Carrying out title and LIM reviews
• Maintaining statutory registers and public searches
• Checking Trust documentation relevant to conveyancing
• Manage all files, record time accurately and report to delegating partner
• Build and maintain key communications and client relationships
• Registered Legal Executive
• At least 3 years' experience in Property
• Good working knowledge of property law
• Multi-task, deadline focused
• Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptive
Work and learn from a team of partners who are specialists in their field, become part of the culture and deliver key items of work for a busy team. Enjoy the relaxed yet productive culture and reap the benefits of hard work and supporting benefits.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sam Lindsay on 027 5665 707.