Senior Property Lawyer
Consultant Sam Lindsay
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 legal Christchurch Canterbury NZ 8141 NZD 120000 200000 200000 YEAR Lane Neave
Founded in 1868, Lane Neave is one of New Zealand’s oldest and highly regarded law firms. With offices in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown, the opportunity to engage with a diverse range of people is encouraged. We live and breathe our values of taking the complex and making it simple, nurture great people around the country and specialise in areas of law with a collaborative team approach.
The role will be joining and leading our top-performing national Commercial Property team based in Christchurch and is best suited for a results-driven specialist wanting to accelerate their career with a pathway to Partnership.
• Increase the profile of the commercial property team, particularly in the Christchurch market
• Use critical thinking and commercial acumen in delivering legal outcomes for clients
• Prepare articles, newsletters and present internal and external seminars
• Meet deadlines and drive efficiency and collaboration amongst the team
• Achieve financial KPI’s
• Mentor and supervise members within the team
• Attract new clients and business to Lane Neave
• At least eight years PQE
• Proven experience in all aspects of property law
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in leadership and mentorship
• Strong business development and client relationship experience
We are focused on developing our employees and providing the best possible service to clients. Since 2008 Lane Neave has been a multi award winner as Employment Law Firm of the Year and Employer of Choice. We’ve also received recognition as Mid-Sized Law Firm of the Year and collected awards for Insurance, Banking and Finance, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, and Corporate and Commercial law. The level of confidence clients have in Lane Neave is further backed by us belonging to the All of Government panel, and being listed on The Legal 500 Asia Pacific and Chambers and Partners Asia Pacific guides to the top law firms in that region.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sam Lindsay on 027 5665 707.