Consultant Georgia Hawley
Date posted 14 June 2022auckland legal/property 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 legal Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity for an experienced property solicitor to join an excellent law firm based in the heart of Auckland CBD. This firm is seeking a solicitor to join their commercial property. The firm offers a competitive salary and other great benefits.
The firm would consider lawyers with property experience across most levels. You will be working collaboratively and closely with the Partners and other members of the team on matters such as:
- Drafting and reviewing of documents;
- Managing conveyancing files;
- Residential and commercial property transactions;
- Commercial leasing;
- Business transactions.
- Have 3-7 years post qualification experience, however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Hold extensive experience in property and commercial property law;
- Possess a great academic record;
- Hold a law degree and current practising certificate;
- Committed to completing work to a high standard and be able to deliver and produce the best advice for your client;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable in client facing situations.
This role is excellent for someone looking for a new opportunity in their career, or a step into a top firm. If this is an opportunity that sounds like something you are interested in, please reach out for a confidential chat.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022We are currently seeking an excellent banking and finance solicitor to join a top-tier and well recognised firm in the heart of Auckland city. This role is not only ideal for someone who has experienced as a banking and finance solicitor, but is also suited to an individual who is currently working in a finance or transactional based role and wants to make the transition across into private practice.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 27 June 2022We are currently looking to fill a role in an excellent law firm in Auckland, as an Environment & Resource Management Solicitor. The firm is based in the heart of Auckland’s CBD, and are open to considering candidates with at least three years post qualification experience.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 6 June 2022This is an exciting opportunity for a litigation solicitor to join a great law firm in Auckland CBD and expand on your litigation experience. You will be joining a busy and supportive team where you will be working on a range of general litigation matters.