Senior Customer Manager
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 6 June 20192019-06-18 2019-07-06 it Auckland, CBD Auckland Parnell NZ NZD 50000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for someone to jump in the deep end with them as they continue to build some of the best tech products for clients in a fast moving and exponentially evolving world.
In this role you will assist the account team to deliver a world class experience for key clients. Ensuring they are always one step ahead and taking the initiative to create clear, concise, on time artefacts and updates to keep both internal and external stakeholders across the right information at the right time.
It takes a lot of hard work to keep multiple software development projects moving as seamlessly as possible. Especially when each one is at different stages, with various stakeholders internally, externally with clients and their partners. You will be playing a key role in keeping all of this together, helping the Customer Director stay ahead and assisting in the day to day reporting and comms.
Your direct report will be the Customer Executive and you will report to the Customer Director. You will also be working alongside project managers and the delivery team.
● Financial Monitoring, Tracking and Reporting
● Being the key point of contact for resourcing queries across the team internally and externally
● Supporting the Customer Director
● Client Presentations (written and verbal)
● Providing support for multiple clients
● Overseeing the customer support process
● Overseeing the data analytics and customer insights team
● Assisting project managers where required
● Guiding and supporting the Account Executive to be the best they can be
● Degree qualified
● 3+ years Account Management experience (ideally in a services role)
● Driven and motivated to be at the top of your game
● Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Highly confident interacting and maintaining key client relationships
● Excellent eye for detail
● Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to senior audiences
● Ability to work on multiple tasks at one time under tight deadlines
● Autonomy to manage time effectively to execute ongoing tasks un-prompted
● Experience using G Suite
● Flexible hands on approach
● Confident, efficient and proactive
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.