PR & Communications Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 1 March 2017
Stamp your mark at this leading, global real estate and investment firm, reshaping and managing their digital and brand communications strategies.
Overview of the company:
Work for a global professional services firm specialising in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, our client is recognised as one of the best in the business, having won numerous industry awards.
About the role:
As the PR & Communications Manager you play a pivotal role in managing and bolstering the company’s brand presence in New Zealand.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this is a busy and varied role that will see you apply your hand to internal communications, public relations and digital and traditional media activities. You’ll be part of a small yet social and tight-knit team so you must be able to work autonomously.
- Develop and produce engaging external and internal communications strategies
- Produce a variety of communications collateral such as press releases, online blog posts and internal copy for internal and external audiences.
- Proactively identify trends, story ideas and opportunities of interest to generate positive media coverage
- Act as the key conduit between the organisation and the media, fielding press enquires and building relationships with key contacts
- Advise and update the Managing Director on market trends and key messaging
- Drive the company’s push into digital media by increasing their online media presence
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in PR & Communications is essential
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with key stakeholder and media contacts
- Someone who is confident, innovative and can work autonomously
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and confident communications professional looking to broaden their experience and sink their teeth into a meaty role. In return, you’ll be working for a reputable professional services firm that offers a great company culture and amazing career-enhancing opportunities
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.