Senior Account Manager
Salary car park
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 6 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
In this role you will manage all stake holder relationships and establish sound communication channels. From internal relationships, clients, suppliers to partner agencies you will be across it all. Understand the client’s business goals and translate those into marketing/digital goals.
A leading digital marketing company who is known to be a great place to work. With a focus on marketing, technology, data and customer experience they do it all. They aim to delight customers in order to build an affinity between customers and client.
Reporting into the Account Director you will not only manage all stakeholders but provide accurate support in planning, project admin, and briefing of clients digital projects across website, UX, online functionality, online campaigns, dynamic emails, and social media. Understand the customer lifecycle and the messaging needed to change the customers state to better meet the overall goals of the client. Lead the management of multiple jobs. And always be aware of trends in the market.
• Management of stakeholders
• Establishing sound communication channels
• Develop business from the client base
• Support projects full life cycle
• Billing and forecasting of projects responsible for
• Create a work environment focused on teamwork
• Mentor junior members of the team
• 3+ years experience in a marketing/advertising or client services role
• Digital marketing and data driven marketing experience
• Creative problem solving
• Confident presenter
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.