Salary $80,000 - $85,000 per annum
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This exciting role is responsible for the brand management and marketing function for a number of brands within the company. The scope of this role is very well rounded and incorporates brand communication, media implementation, new product execution and sponsorship/promotional activation. Brand communications is a major part of the role with planning and implementation of communications plans being central to team success.
One of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. They represent a rich portfolio of brands. They are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality. The latest engagement survey showed that 95% of employees are engaged and proud to be associated with the company.
About the role:
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of managing, implementing and effectively executing brand activities to drive growth. You will have a strong focus on understanding consumer / customer habits and performing market analysis, while also having a hand in Brand Strategy and Innovation Development.
- Develop the activation plan as part of annual planning process, in conjunction with the Marketing Manager - Brand Experience
- Lead the development of consumer activations, with a focus on bringing our brands to life in-store, within On-Premise venues, or at key events
- Work with the sales team, key customers and agencies to develop innovative consumer experiences, that deliver ROI for all partners
- Prepare cycle execution plans and presentation to sales teams
- Monitor the market to determine trends and consumer preferences to optimise planning and execution
- Provide content for brand sites/pages where relevant
- Review all activity in line with team best practice
- Manage A&P investment to budget
- Solid experience in marketing within the FMCG sector
- Proven budget and project management experience
- Very strong interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skill set and commercial acumen
- Strong organisational skills and a can do attitude
- Formal degree in Business, Commerce or Marketing
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.