Senior Communications Executive
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As the Senior Communications Advisor you play an instrumental role in developing and enhancing the company’s external communications strategy. This is varied and exciting role which will see you supporting the Head of Corporate Communications on key projects, interacting with people from all walks of life, utilising your story-telling skills, and creating engaging communication plans to ensure the company maintains its positive reputation. External communications and story-telling is a big part of this role, so excellent interpretation and communication – both oral and written is a must.
- Creating and enacting media plans, distributing media releases and pitching stories of interest to key media contacts in order to achieve regular and positive press coverage
- Managing the interaction process with key stakeholders by meeting and ensuring an ongoing positive company experience
- Creating engaging story content for both internal and external media channels
- Providing communications support and mentorship to Corporate Communications team as and when required
- Minimum 5 years experience, preferably within corporate communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Someone who is outgoing, creative and action-orientated
If you consider yourself an innovative and energetic communications professional with a natural flair for story-telling, this is a great opportunity to step into a role for an iconic Kiwi company that offers an amazing work environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.