Consultant Kylie McGillivray
Date posted 14 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An exciting opportunity for an Event Specialist to deliver a busy events programme in a professional services environment.
About the role:
Opportunity for an experienced Events Specialist to take ownership of the execution of a busy events calendar for a professional services organisation.
You will be involved in the formulating, planning, developing and on-site delivery of a range of events that increase interaction and value for the association members. These include presentations, conferences, workshops, and ceremonial events.
- End to end event management of all aspects including research, supplier management and program content;
- Market and communicate the organisations activities to members and the wider business community;
- Engage closely with members to provide a high level of support in the delivery of the events program
- You will need to be someone who can hit the ground running with a busy events calendar, have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multitask. The ability to stay calm under pressure and take initiative is essential.
- Working in a team and with external contractors you will need to be a personable individual who can get the job done without damaging existing relationships.
- Above all you need to be focused on exceeding the expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kylie McGillivray on 04 471 9735.