Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary Attractive salary + benefits
Location Mount Wellington
Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 17 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is your chance to work for a global brand and put your digital & content marketing experience to good use and be part of a newly developed team.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant you will play an instrumental role in the digital marketing and communications implementation of a global electronics brand in New Zealand. This is a varied and exciting role where you will work closely with the Brand and Communications Manager and assist in marketing and communicating business categories across several media platforms.
You'll be utilising your previous digital experience, use social media platforms regularly, have a 'get on with it' attitude and have an understanding of inbound marketing.
- Assist in ensuring that messaging across all media channels is in line with the business's brand positioning and strategic objectives.
- Offer the business junior-level design services (Adobe suite - InDesign & Photoshop)
- Help ensure digital presence is maximised through their inbound marketing platform (Hubspot) to drive leads generation.
- Assist in internal communications such as weekly newsletters.
- Offer the wider teams support where needed.
- Proven ability to use initiative when marketing across website, mobile apps, social media, SEO and digital analytics.
- A demonstrated record of first class oral and written communication abilities.
- Have junior level experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- A willingness to listen and learn.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Must be a self-starter and not require constant supervision.
If you consider yourself an easy-going and positive marketer with a natural flair for all things digital and content focused, this is a great opportunity to step into a role for a global brand for that offers an amazing collaborative work environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.