Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Our client is an NZX listed company, offering premium natural skin care and home fragrance products through three brands. They recently made the decision to relocate the Wellington based office to Auckland. Headquartered in the fashion hub of Britomart, this role offers unique and exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing, dynamic company with world-class brands who are leading the way in their categories
About the role:
Reporting into the Global Product Marketing Manager and working closely with sales and marketing, you will be responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of tactical plans aligned with sales planning, trade marketing & insight activities for local and export markets.
• Identify, develop and implement necessary processes to enhance sales business performance.
• Competitor analysis and reporting on a monthly basis.
• Build the data platform necessary to run analysis, measure ROI and generate insights.
• Responsible for the timely purchasing and analysis of all sell through data – e.g. IRI Data.
• Responsible for the purchasing and communicating of Macro data – e.g. Euromonitor, Datamonitor, Organic Monitor as required.
• Analyse trade spend and report variances.
• Maintain the Pricing Master.
• Maintain the data platform necessary to run analysis, measure ROI and generate insights.
• Qualifications: University degree in marketing or comparable is needed - Master and or any other further qualification in marketing / trade marketing is appreciated.
• Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of category and trade marketing management experience.
• Experience with Excel reporting development using ODBC connections (e.g. MS Query, SQL).
• Knowledge of sales and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques is needed and the IT tools required.
• Languages: Fluency in spoken and written English. Knowledge of further languages is appreciated.
• NetSuite customisation, and/or reporting and saved search development experience would be an advantage.
• Appollo planogramming.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.