Senior Communications Manager
Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-09 consultancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Take on an exciting new opportunity to become a senior communications manager within a working culture that is driven to succeed based in Auckland CBD.
About the role
We're looking for a senior communications manager superstar who will be responsible for working with industry leading experts to produce content that supports the businesses positions and expertise.
Our client is one of the largest international corporations, with offices all around the globe and multiple locations in New Zealand.
The office is based in the heart of Auckland CBD.
Key responsibilities for the senior communications manager
- Crafting news releases, handling relevant media queries and managing editorial opps
- Interviewing subject matter experts to create opinion pieces, social media messages and publications
- Support the Markets team and wider business to provide advice and coach writing
- Develop all supporting collateral for internal and external communications
- Identify opportunities to lead discussions on topical issues
Key requirements for the senior communications manager
- Formal qualifications in marketing, communications or journalism
- At least five years relevant marketing / communications / journalist experience
- Exceptional writing skills
- Broad communications experience including media experience
- Strong project management skills with demonstrable results
- Experience working in a corporate environment preferable
- Highly collaborative
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.