Marketing Communications Advisor
Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-20 marketing 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Work in an encouraging and fun environment and take your communications skills to the next level in the professional services industry as Marketing Communications Advisor.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Communications Advisor to join a one of New Zealand's top law firms, with offices in Auckland and Wellington.
An encouraging and fun environment, you will work as part of the marketing, communications and business development team. You will have the opportunity to get involved with key projects across the firm.
You'd be reporting into the Marketing Communications Manager and this role is integral to the success of the Marketing and Business Development team providing key support and leading key projects across the firm.
Writing, creating and an interest in new technologies will be what drives you day-to-day. You'll be an effective multi-tasker, a pro-active team member and someone who enjoys delivering to an exceptional standard.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns across social media, email marketing and website
- Driving internal communications campaigns
- Seeking and acting on opportunities to create content with impact
- Creating promotional material for the firm using the Adobe suite
- Drive new digital technologies within the firm
- Tertiary qualified - preferably in marketing or communications
- 3 - 5 years communications experience (preferred)
- Strong in Office and the Adobe suite
- Excellent communications skills
- A positive attitude
- Has communications experience working within professional services (an advantage)
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a number of new initiatives within a top tier firm that is driving ambition and momentum.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.