Senior PR Director
Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 1 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-24 advertising-and-pr 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Represent and collaborate with brands and entrepreneurs disrupting and changing the world we live in. We're looking for someone to come work alongside New Zealand's up and coming PR agency who have offices based in Sydney, LA Auckland.
This organisation is building a dream portfolio of clients in the business, consumer and tech space and are very focused on the types of clients they work with. The agency has doubled in size over the past year and has a partnership with global agency Golin.
They conduct regular reviews and create opportunities based on merit to ensure professional growth is constant conversation and a key objective. As the Senior PR Director you will play a critical role in the growth of the business.
Key responsibilities and requirements of the Senior PR Director
- Work with the leadership group to continue growing the New Zealand office
- Lead a team of smart, ambitious go-getters determined to do the best work of their careers on incredible clients
- Manage a portfolio of clients that you will believe in
- Play a critical role in the growth of the business
- You'll have the opportunity to chase clients you want to work with
- Be familiar with the New Zealand public relations landscape
We're looking for someone to be the newest Senior PR Director who ideally has previous agency experience and worked with tech clients. With a great work life balance this role enables you to have a life outside of work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.