Marketing Communications Executive
Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-13 marketing 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the Marketing Communications Executive based in Newmarket, you will be part of an innovative, fun and creative communications function that works across the Asia Pacific region.
We’re looking for a seasoned marketing professional who has a proven track record in delivering successful B2B campaigns.
You'll be experienced in understanding and writing for a wide range of audiences, be an expert at effectively applying the right tone of voice all while protecting our brand and promoting our value.
You’ll be technically savvy, able to pick up new systems, blog on social media and update web content.
As the Marketing Communications Executive you'll be responsible for creating and delivering a high volume of communications and campaigns to our audience across the region, within a digital environment in an effective and timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with a diverse (global) team to create and manage cross-organisational, integrated communication activities for both internal audiences and external stakeholders.
- Manage communications projects from concept to delivery for new or existing products and services aligned to usage, awareness or value objectives.
- Write and edit engaging and targeted outbound communications including bulletins, promotional materials and website content.
- Review and edit existing promotional materials for marketing effectiveness and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Manage the overall marketing and communications calendar for the business.
- Create and manage online marketing activities, including social media to deliver on agreed communications objectives.
- Show creativity and deliver excellent advice as you provide communications support to the business
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Marketing Communications role or similar
- Bachelor's degree in Communications/Marketing
- Superior writing, proofing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Creative writer and thinker
- Able to receive feedback and incorporate it quickly into their way of working
- Experience with social media e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Yammer
- Experience with website content development
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.