Internal Communications Manager
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-02-22 fmcg Auckland NZ NZD 80000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
About the company: Work for an exciting FMCG manufacturer that produces some of the most well-known brands in NZ. This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic team and company to take their communications function to the next level.
About the role:
As Senior Internal Communications Advisor, you will develop and drive internal communications across Australia and New Zealand, ensuring employees feel connected and informed.
• Manage the implementation of new internal communications channels to drive staff engagement
• Educate on how best to share stories – what channels to use for what and when
• Measure the impact of internal communication goals
• Craft and curate engaging content to tell stories internally
• Provide communications advice and support to ANZ HR for people and culture-related initiatives
• Lead and develop communications plans and tools, engage stakeholders and provide communications support for key business projects
• Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation
- Relevant experience in a communications team or agency (5+ years)
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail – skilled in the art of storytelling, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
- Strong business partnering skills
- A solid understanding and experience of internal communications, and its role in organisational culture
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills – and the confidence to deal with senior executives
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Creativity, curiosity and a desire to do things differently within an established framework
- Maturity and sound judgement
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.