Corporate Communications Representative
Salary competitive salary
Consultant Prisca Lorenza
Date posted 8 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 financial-services Auckland NZ NZD 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
If you’re looking for a company that values their staff and team collaboration then this really is the role for you. Their high-functioning team offers a great opportunity for a communications professional to join this award-winning Kiwi company who is committed to supporting and developing their employees. You will be working with people who love what they do. Your fellow team members are positive, friendly, and passionate.
About the role
We are looking for a Corporate Communications Representative to actively participate and contribute to the delivery engaging communications and events for staff that support our genuine culture, vision, purpose, and reputation as a great place to work.
- Work with the Corporate Communications Team Leader to develop and implement internal communication initiatives.
- Proactively source, edit and coordinate timely, relevant and engaging content for our key internal communication channels, including the intranet, digital signage, print media and video.
- Play a key part in the planning and execution of major company-wide events that positively support strong staff engagement.
- Work with staff and managers at all levels, including senior leaders, to provide practical communication advice and support.
- Take a guardianship role towards the intranet, ensuring that content is accurate, up-to-date, well-presented and on-brand, and driving its continuous improvement.
- Continually review internal communication activity and initiatives to ensure best practice and continuous improvement.
- Tertiary qualification in a communications-related discipline (ideal)
- 1–3 years of internal communications experience
- Experience in corporate, insurance or financial services industries preffered.
- Clean driver’s licence
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Prisca Lorenza on 09 374 7361.