Consultant Sarah Blanchard
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 public-sector-and-housing Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 60 65 65 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
As part of the centralised communications function of this large and complex agency at the centre of the NZ Government you will be in a busy, dynamic role where no two days are the same.
Reporting to the Communications Manager and working as part of a team, the Communications Advisor will be responsible for executing communications plans and delivering a busy programme of events.
Your day-to-day will involve event planning and management, communications planning and advice and stakeholder management.
You will be responsible for:
• Organising and managing a series of national events and meetings, ensuring all event arrangements align with the needs of the business and delegates
• Working closely with Ministers’ offices to ensure suitable arrangement are in place for ministerial attendance
• Contributing to the development and implementation of key internal and external communications programmes and initiatives
• Developing and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Prior experience in a generalist communications role with roadshow or events management experience
• A relevant tertiary qualification with sound knowledge of communications principles and frameworks
• An excellent eye for detail with the ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues
• The ability to develop an understanding of business and government structures and processes
You will have the opportunity to work as part of one of Wellington’s best and brightest communications teams and support an interesting programme of work!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Blanchard on 04 471 9721.