Internal Communications Specialist
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-05 insurance Auckland, CBD Auckland NZ NZD 60 80 80 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A three month contract role, immediate start with one of New Zealand’s leading professional services companies.
About the company
Our client is a leading professional services organisation with companies across New Zealand, Australia and the wider Asia Pacific region.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced communications advisor who is available immediately for a 3-month contract. This is a varied and exciting position that will be supporting the key areas of the Business Operations, sitting on their digital team and owning internal and tactical communications strategy.
- Develop internal communications strategy
- To take responsibility for managing specific corporate communications
- Manage the implementation of new internal communications channels to drive staff engagement
- Educate on how best to share stories – what channels to use for what and when
- Measure the impact of internal communication goals
- Craft and curate engaging content to tell stories internally
- Lead and develop communications plans and tools, engage stakeholders and provide communications support for key business projects
- 7+ years communications experience
- Experience in leadership, relationship management, customer and stakeholder communications, strategic planning and execution
- Tertiary qualification or formal qualification in marketing/communications
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Previous industry experience in either insurance or financial services would be a bonus
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.