Customer Communications Specialist
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-08 2019-06-06 insurance Auckland, CBD Auckland NZ NZD 50 80 80 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
The purpose of this role is to be a subject matter expert and trusted advisor for a leading, innovative professional services company.
Help ensure the delivery of enterprise-wide compliance communications projects to our customers, brokers and bank partners, resulting in more efficient processes and an enhanced customer experience with our brands.
- Proactive development and delivery of enterprise-wide compliance and change communications to our customers, brokers and bank partners across all channels (email, mail, digital, social etc).
- Inform the strategy for continuous improvement projects and communications and design templates, toolkits and processes to ensure greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure alignment on messaging, channels and delivery
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team to ensure a customer-led approach to problem solving, processes and communications
- Apply the Delivery Approach and Customer Journey Mapping processes to design customer communication solutions
- Help build and protect reputation through all customer communications and help ensure any reputational risks are mitigated
- Work with segment marketing teams to identify ways to drive customer growth and retention through enhancements to transactional customer communications
- High attention to detail
- Highly collaborative with excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to do things in a more effective way
- Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate the voice of customer to diverse internal and external audiences
- Proven ability to implement a communications plan that is relevant to different customer segments
- Change agile and can work effectively under pressure
- Experience working with customer data, insights and analytics and writing agency briefs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.