Marketing and Content Specialist
Salary Attractive Remuneration
Consultant Jing Li
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-13 marketing Petone Wellington NZ NZD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Greyhound Racing New Zealand www.grnz.co.nz
Greyhound Racing New Zealand (GRNZ) is the governing body for Greyhound Racing in New Zealand and provides governance, support and assistance to the affiliated clubs in the sport. GRNZ is responsible for all the administration of all supporting functions such as racing and breeding support, animal welfare, promotion of greyhound racing, to race stakes and schedules.
About the role:
An opportunity has become available for a Marketing and Content Specialist to join our busy team. This role provides support to the Head of Marketing & Communications and the Chief Executive. The successful applicant will also have key ownership for the effective management and creation of marketing content across the range of marketing communication channels. This includes social, email, collateral, magazine and website. This will result in the profile of GRNZ being seen as dynamic, interesting, exciting and professional.
• Management of web content
• Editing and developing of content for campaigns and various publications
• Developing and managing the social media platforms for GRNZ
• Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Organising and managing events, ensuring all event arrangements align with the needs of the business
• Providing any additional support required to the Head of Marketing and Communications
• Prior experience in a similar marketing role with content creation and social media management experience
• A strong writer who can tailor content for various audiences
• Excellent relationship skills with the ability to work with a wide range of people inside and outside the organisation.
• The ability to develop an understanding of business structures and processes
You will be rewarded by the opportunity to work in a fast paced, fun and rewarding work environment within a friendly and supportive team. Your effort will be acknowledged and appreciated. You’ll enjoy seeing the impact you are making as part of a team of highly-skilled professionals who are driven to make a difference.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jing Li on 04 471 9720.