Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-26 2019-12-25 financial-services Auckland, CBD Auckland NZ AUD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work with the wider Communciations team in a fast paced and supportive environment, driving creative content creation to help increase brand awareness.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced communications advisor who is available immediately for a 3- month contract. This is a varied and exciting position that will be supporting the key areas of the Business Operations, sitting on their communications team and owning internal and tactical communications strategy.
- Develop internal communications strategy
- To provide advice on internal and external communication
- Educate on how best to share stories – what channels to use for what and when
- Measure the impact of internal communication goals
- Craft and curate engaging content to tell stories internally and externally
- Lead and develop communications plans and tools, engage stakeholders and provide communications support for key business projects
- 5+ years communications experience
- Experience in relationship management, customer and stakeholder communications, strategic planning and execution
- Tertiary qualification or formal qualification in marketing/communications
- Previous industry experience in either insurance or financial services
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.