Digital Content Manager
Consultant Laura Batchelor-Cook
Date posted 22 June 2022auckland marketing/communications-pr 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 marketing Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for Digital Content Marketers from all industries.
Looking for mid-level and senior digital content marketers who can create, curate and publish content for use across digital channels as well as experience in content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing.
- Develop and deliver digital content strategy, plans and activity, including owned, earned and paid platforms and content.
- Be able to work with wider teams to create content.
- Track and analyse campaigns during and after conclusion, report results, highlights and strategies for improvement.
- Assist with communication with online communities.
- Monitor the presence of companies network on all digital platforms, including social media.
- Proofreading and advising on external content.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps within content.
- Ensure brand consistency in language across communications.
The ideal candidate:
- 3 + years’ experience with in a marketing, communications or design role.
- Excellent computer and online skills.
- Multi-tasking skills and able to work in a high-paced environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to work with change.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience with graphic design and video editing is desirable.
- Ability to manage deadlines and communicate accordingly.
If you are interested, please get in touch today.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 26 June 2022An exciting Senior Account Director job has just become available at one of the most effective PR agencies in the New Zealand and Australian markets. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role suitable for a person from a PR/Comms agency background who is a leader in their field.