Direct Marketing Executive
Salary Competitive Salary & Company benefits
Consultant Juliet McEwan
Date posted 15 February 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your direct marketing experience to the next level in a fast-paced yet exciting industry.
Our client is one of the largest and most reputable travel agencies in Australasia. With a further over 2,500 businesses across the Pacific, Asia and North America they are truly global business experiencing rapid growth.
About the role:
Working with the Direct Marketing Manager you will be kept busy developing and executing the company’s strategy DM strategy, growing the customer base and increasing channel engagement.
This is varied role that will expose you to a number of marketing activities across the business. Direct marketing experience is a must as you will be dealing and managing content nationwide.
- Develop & maintain a customer contact calendar across all direct marketing channels to ensure direct marketing communications are effective and efficient
- Using data models such as RFM to to develop a communication strategy
- Responsible for the planning, production & deployment of direct mail
- Conduct Direct Marketing and post-campaign analysis for all channels and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain relationships & develop activity with affiliates to drive added value
- Tertiary qualifications in a marketing related discipline
- Direct Marketing experience is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An outgoing and energetic personality with a “go-getter” attitude
This is role allows the successful candidate to sink their teeth into a meaty role and cover a wide range of marketing activities as you will be involved in all of the company’s subset brands. So if you enjoy a social work environment and connecting with customers, this is the perfect opportunity to stamp your mark on a well-known business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Juliet McEwan on (09) 374 7326.