Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 4 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Financial services company where you will gain exposure to all marketing facets from traditional through to digital marketing.
This is your opportunity to work for one of the newest bigger players to the financial services market in New Zealand – GPP Markets, based in Auckland CBD. This newly created company is looking for a talent and savvy Marketing Executive to join their team.
As the Marketing Executive you will play a pivotal role in the creation and distribution of marketing collateral and sales support materials for GPP markets. This is an exciting and fast-paced role where not two days will be the same. You will be kept busy leading digital marketing, content creation and website management initiatives.
Being a new company, this is your chance to make the role your own and influence the strategic direction of GPP Markets.
- Managing the production and distribution of both marketing and sales collateral
- Preparing and implementing tailored marketing plans and schedules for existing and upcoming products
- Developing and managing digital marketing strategies for search engine marketing (SEM and SEO) and Social Media Marketing
- Executing digital B2C marketing campaigns
- Managing GPP Markets’ websites, creating programme of new written and visual content
- Managing the inventory of branded print supplied and merchandise, implementing a
- Ordering and tracking system
- Proven marketing experience within a financial services or related corporate environment, or an agency – ideally three years or more
- Strong experience in executing digital marketing campaigns direct to consumer
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- Someone who is autonomous, proactive, results -driven and efficient.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional looking to take the next step in their career. Not only will you be working for an up-and-coming financial services that is set to make a big mark in the FOREX space, you will gain invaluable marketing skills.
All applications for this position through GPP Markets or other agencies will be redirected to Robert Walters for selection.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.