Marketing Manager - Credit Cards
Salary $90,000 - $110,000 per annum + Attractive package
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to customers which drive quantifiable improvements such as improved retention, engagement and profitability for your portfolio. This role will ensure marketing activites are aligned to ideal customer experience and improve customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Develop and deliver the marketing strategy for your portfolio including
- Delivers end to end quality marketing initaives via multiple channels
- Meet the needs of customers at different life stages
- Analyse current processes and identify opportunities for improvement by utilising innovative thinking
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience - ideally within financial services
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple activities and priorities
- Experience working with external agencies and suppliers
- Attention to detail
- Sense of humour
This role would suit an experienced marketer looking for flexibility or an up-and-coming marketer looking for their next step in their financial services marketing career.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.