Marketing Communications Manager
Salary Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a great role for a B2B Marketer looking to step into a well-known NZ company and fulfil a broad marketing and communications role.
- Plan, develop and execute communications for business customers via below the line and sales channels.
- Develop data sheets and other related product materials to help sales team engage prospects, and to ensure sales team have correct product information at all times.
- Be accountable for internal communications programs for all business sales channels.
- Provide support for RFPs.
- Manage the Internal Sales Coordinator.
- Identify opportunities and monitor market trends through analysis of customer data, market research and competitor activity.
- Work with the sales teams to create & update the sales communication strategy on an annual basis.
- 5+ years’ experience B2B sales/marketing communications
- Sales tools and sales channel communications management
- Customer insight interpretation
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Budget & KPI management
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.