Salary Attractive package
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-16 banking 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
You will utilise your customer research and insights skills to formulate customer value strategies, and your stakeholder engagement skills to ensure the initiatives are delivered successfully by the business. You will be the customer advocate, ensuring that the custoemr is kept front-of-mind.
- Contribute to the creation of customer value propositions using market research and insights analysis
- Manage the ongoing performance measurement of segment KPIs.
- Feed in to the overall customer marketing strategy to create great customer experience – across price/product/service and channels – to drive measurable improvements
- Works closely with Customer Segment Manager to plan and deliver marketing programs for segments to support growth.
- 3+ years’ experience in a services environment, preferably in the discipline of Marketing, Strategy or Customer Experience.
- Strong planning and analytical skills, insight interpretation and customer experience knowledge used to develop customer value proposition.
- Great stakeholder engagement skills.
- Confident presenter.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.