Senior Bids Manager
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 marketing 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
About the role: Our client is seeking a senior business development professional to join their national Business Development and Marketing team to project manage large bids for key clients this year. You will provide support on all aspects of business development, marketing and communications, helping the firm identify, acquire and secure new opportunities
Alongside the Business Development Manager:
- Prepare and maintain the firm’s marketing collateral
- Project manage proposals in conjunction with the key account manager
- Work with the finance team on pricing for all bids
- Drafting bidding documents for proposals and tenders
You need to have:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing/communications and/or business
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a professional services environment (eg: law, accountancy, engineering firms)
- Proven strength in marketing / business development capability
- Excellent writing skills and a proven ability to create a compelling and comprehensive proposals / tenders.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong proofreading skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills including senior executives.
- Creative thinking ability.
- A collaborative working style.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.