Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 marketing 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the Marketing Administrator based in Freemans Bay, Auckland you will be supporting the Marketing and Sales teams.
As the Marketing Administrator based in Freemans Bay, Auckland you will be part of a fun Marketing team.
You'll be reporting directly into the Marketing Manager who is an excellent mentor.
We're looking for someone who has administration experience, has strong attention to detail and is keen to own and manage a newly created CRM system.
You'll be producing reports, processing invoices, have good Microsoft Office skills and support the marketing teams daily activities.
- As the manager of the CRM database you'll manage and monitor the data to ensure it's up-to-date, create reports and dashboards, new user training and liaise with IT.
- Follow payment and approval processes to deliver accurate and timely finance support to the marketing team. This includes invoices for payment, reporting monthly accruals, processing credit card payments and expenses and setting up new supplier accounts.
- Assist with marketing communications including e-mail and mail database communications.
- Maintain online directories, assisting with updating and maintaining the website and loading social media posts.
- Making and answering calls and customers enquiries.
- Preparing sales support material.
Skills and Experience:
- Have a love for managing databases and being the 'super user'
- Excellent communicator and writing skills.
- A resilient, common sense, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrates planning, prioritising and organisation skills.
- A track record in building relationships.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.