Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Kylie McGillivray
Date posted 8 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 marketing Wellington 119 - 123 Featherston Street, Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters www.robertwalters.co.nz
Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading, global specialist recruitment consultancies, operating in 29 countries.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager for Australia and New Zealand, the Marketing Executive is a busy position working as part of a tight-knit and high performing local and international marketing team. You will play a key role in the delivery of an ambitious strategic marketing agenda and have the ability to work in an agile, fast-moving sales environment will be crucial to your success in this role.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- The creation and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns to support a range of business initiatives.
- Creating and managing the production of key marketing materials including thought leadership and research pieces such as our annual Salary Survey, market updates, advertising and website content.
- Content marketing including drafting and proof-reading copy for a range of channels, including a strong focus on SEO and social media.
- Internal communications including the management of content for our internal social networking platform.
- End-to-end event management for a busy national events programme.
- The management of Robert Walters advertising on behalf of clients.
- Managing monthly and quarterly reporting and other administrative tasks as required.
Key selection criteria:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or communications with two years’ marketing experience
- The ability to quickly build and maintain strong professional relationships within the business and with external partners and suppliers
- A hands-on approach to work and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Robert Walters prides itself on being an industry leader. As the winners of the ‘Marketing Campaign of the Year’ at the RCSA’s and finalists for the Seek SARA ‘Large Recruitment Company of the Year’ & ‘Recruitment Leader of the Year’ in 2018 we offer a rewarding environment for personal and professional development. You will have access to some of the latest marketing technology and the opportunity to work with a global innovation team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kylie McGillivray on 04 471 9735.