Brand & Marketing Team Leader
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Prisca Lorenza
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-03 insurance Auckland NZ NZD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
The Brand & Marketing Team Leader will be joining a company that values their staff and team collaboration. This role offers a great opportunity for an experienced marketer to join an award-winning company who is committed to supporting and developing their employees.
About the Role:
The client is looking for an experienced Brand & Marketing Team Leader who will be required to shape campaign and portfolio strategy. The position is responsible for managing all aspects of planning, implementation and review of projects to get the best outcome.
- Proactively recommend, develop, communicate and implement relevant brand, sponsorship and acquisition strategic and tactical marketing activity and continuous improvement.
- Ensure for the effective project and budget management of new and existing marketing activity that delivers to brand, consideration and growth objectives.
- Lead, manage and co-ordinate the internal and agency resources including direct reports.
- Oversee monthly budget management
- Develop and manage activation campaign strategy and implementation to meet wider brand objectives.
- Plan, implement and continuous improvement of brand, sponsorship and acquisition campaigns, including campaign structure, implementation and budget management up to $2M.
- Plan, implement and continuous improvement of a content marketing approach up to a budget of $200k including objectives, content activity calendars and implementation.
- 8+ years’ experience in relevant marketing disciplines including current digital marketing best practice is essential.
- At least 2-3 years previous experience at a similar level
- Project management, including the project management of senior stakeholders in a corporate environment.
- Previous experience managing direct reports.
- Experience in corporate, insurance or financial services industries.
- Must display a high level of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Clean Driving Licence
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Prisca Lorenza on 09 374 7361.