Digital Manager (E-commerce)
Consultant Louise Paulin
Date posted 8 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 marketing Auckland NZ NZD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Join an established team and company in a digital management capacity to deliver the go-to market plan for owned, earned and paid online channels.
Overview of the company
A well-established, renowned and reputable retail brand that supplies to Kiwi's nationwide is now seeking to bring a new member to their ranks.
About the role
The role of the Digital Manager (E-commerce) is to lead the ongoing optimisation of key digital marketing channels ensuring they operate with the up most efficiency and deliver a highly engaged customer experience. You will have a Digital Content Coordinator and an E-Commerce Coordinator reporting in to you.
- Communicate channel strategies, performance and opportunities to the wider marketing and merchandise teams on a regular basis to ensure optimal channel buy-in.
- Deliver optimised reach and engagement through the online channels.
- Manage team workflows and ensure proper briefing of all campaign requirements to the Digital Content Coordinator and E-Commerce Coordinator.
- Management of the national Adwords account to ensure it's fully optimised.
- Manage channel reporting and KPIs.
- At least three years experience in a digital role
- HTML design skills
- Experience with content management systems and SEO
- Knowledge with web marketing tools such as Google Analytics
This is a one year maternity cover.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.