Digital Marketing Manager
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-03-13 marketing Auckland Botany Town Center NZ 2016 NZD 70000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Our client manages large projects across the Auckland area, and needs support developing and managing end-to-end marketing and brand guidelines on their projects.
Goal: Managing the concepts and branding for all company development projects to ensure they align with the business’s brand positioning and strategic objectives.
- Develop brand guidelines and marketing strategy for company projects
- Develop company projects look and feel guides and logo designs
- Develop high-quality and effective marketing materials that align with brand strategy
- Support the Managing Director on implementation of the marketing strategy for key projects
- Produce social media posts and content for Harcourts Milestone and company projects
- Ensure all projects branding is compliant with brand guidelines
Goal: Offer the business design services
- Assist in the design of sales/marketing collateral and the development thereof – design and proofing for planned collateral. This includes online and offline including billboards, magazine advertisements, brochures etc.
- Manage relationship with external agencies to ensure brand exposure of the companies projects
- Produce and work with printing companies to ensure timely delivery of marketing collateral
- Support the business in other activities and projects to assist its development and progress
- Brand marketing experience developing guidelines and look & feel guides
- Have experience developing campaigns across a range of different media
- Have strong Adobe InDesign and Photoshop experience
- Proven ability to use initiative when marketing across website, social media, mobile and apps
- A demonstrated record of first class oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Willingness to help with required
- Positive attitude and personality
- Strong organization skills
- Has a self-starter attitude
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.