Customer Marketing Team Leader
Salary + competitive salary
Consultant Prisca Lorenza
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-14 insurance Auckland Auckland Auckland CBD NZ 1010 NZD 90000 113000 113000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A widely recognised, industry leading and respected organisation who provide services for New Zealanders nation-wide.
If you’re looking for a company that values their staff and team collaboration then this is the role for you. Their high-functioning team offers a great opportunity for a marketing professional to join this award-winning Kiwi company who is committed to supporting and developing their employees. You will be working with people who love what they do. Your fellow team members are positive, friendly, and passionate.
The Marketing Team Leader in the Customer Marketing team is an experienced position required to champion customer centricity and effectively shape a campaign strategy to fit company objectives. The role manages all aspects of planning, implementing and reviewing complex projects.
- Proactively develop and manage customer marketing initiatives and programmes.
- Recommend and evolve customer communications across all formats (notices, scripting, letter and email templates and website content).
- Responsibility for the effective project and budget management of new and existing marketing activity.
- Responsibility for the approval of customer marketing and communications in the company’s external communications sign off process for your portfolio.
- Approve marketing initiatives relating to your team’s portfolio.
- Continually review activity to ensure ongoing effectiveness including reporting, process, results and analysis.
- Act as the sole marketing and consumer advocate in cross-functional projects.
- Develop the communications response to customer complaints and issues, defusing the situation to minimise the risk to the business and provide resolution for the customer.
- Participate and contribute to the wider Marketing Team, focusing on delivering high-quality communication and outputs.
- Ten years’ marketing and communications experience
- Must have worked in a similar level role for 2-3 years
- Experience in leadership & managing direct reports
- Below the line marketing experience
- Tertiary qualification in a communications or marketing related discipline
- Clean driver’s licence
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Prisca Lorenza on 09 374 7361.