Salary + competitive salary
Consultant Prisca Lorenza
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-05-29 financial-services Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 30 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
We are looking for someone to assist with the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns.
We are an established New Zealand financial services company. We provide innovative banking products in three key markets: Household, business and rural. We value diversity and strive to attract and retain a wide pool of talent. Our culture is open, accepting, inclusive and challenging.
We are looking for someone to assist with the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention that are designed to meet business objectives and deliver acceptable ROI to each business unit. Ensure consistency of the company’s brand across all advertising, marketing materials and communications
- End-to-end planning and execution of marketing plans and campaigns across various product portfolios. Including above the line campaigns, direct marketing, digital marketing, social media and life-cycle marketing
- Assist with the management of campaign costs and monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Ensure consistency of brand across all advertising, marketing materials and communications
- Work with external suppliers (including marketing automation supplier, media agencies, print broker and mailing house) to ensure high standards of quality and cost effectiveness are maintained
- Assist with content development for the website in conjunction with the Digital team
- Carry out market and competitor research to understand current opportunities and assist with marketing planning
Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of generalist marketing experience
- Specific customer acquisition marketing experience – B2C and B2B
- Life-cycle marketing and customer retention experience
- Social media marketing experience including Facebook and Linkedin
- A marketing related tertiary qualification is preferable
- Financial services exposure preferred
We have a fast paced rapid change work environment so agility, grit, resilience and a sense of urgency is valued. We challenge our people to think laterally and to shake things up as we drive at pace to achieve and then exceed our goals.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Prisca Lorenza on 09 374 7361.