Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-14 financial-services Auckland, CBD Auckland Newmarket NZ NZD 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Work with the wider Marketing team in a fast paced and supportive environment, supporting on larger campaigns to help drive their business further.
Our client is an established New Zealand financial services company. They provide innovative banking products in three key markets: Household, business and rural. They value diversity and strive to attract and retain a wide pool of talent. Their culture is open, accepting, inclusive and challenging.
We are looking for someone to assist the Marketing & Communications team by completing a range of administration and co-ordination tasks. The Marketing Assistant is also responsible for the day-to-day management of all merchandise and collateral across the business.
- Support the Marketing and Communications team with general administration and co-ordination duties both regular and on an ad-hoc basis
- Design, formatting and content development support for the team and business
- Day-to-day management of all merchandise/collateral across our house of brands
- Maintain collateral and tools for the sales teams, including for events
- Ensure all internal processes are followed including finance and legal
- Assist with marketing budget tracking and reporting
- Recommend areas for process improvement and possible solutions
- Use initiative and proactivity
- Meet set deadlines and escalate issues appropriately
- Assist with marketing projects including in relation to brands
- Achieve all compliance requirements
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in an administration focused role
- Past experience working with email marketing software desirable
- Previous experience with content management systems (CMS) desirable.
Knowledge and Skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with social media desirable.
- Proven ability to prioritise appropriately
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Office skills
Our client has a fast paced rapid change work environment so agility, grit, resilience and a sense of urgency is valued. They challenge their people to think laterally and to shake things up as they drive at pace to achieve and then exceed their goals.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.