Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 26 January 2017
Are you a talented mid-level marketer looking for a step up? This is a great opportunity to grow your skills and career with a leading Australasia financial services business.
Overview of the company:
Our client is a leading specialty financial services company with operations across Australia and New Zealand. With two major consumer brands under them, the business operates through a network of advisors and third party ‘introducers’ such as mortgage and finance brokers, accountants, financial planners and real estate agents.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM of Marketing & Communications, this is a varied role that will expose you to a mix of marketing functions. You will be responsible for building and managing the groups’ marketing by monitoring points of engagement with business partners and customers and creating collateral to aid that engagement.
- Create internal and external brand appropriate content for use in communications and collateral with business partners and customers.
- Recommend and execute campaigns in line with agreed marketing standards and objectives, including post-campaign analysis
- Manage and proactively communicate with internal stakeholders on key initiatives.
- Assist in the development and execution of direct and digital marketing strategies
- Recommend, develop and execute PR activity, events and sponsorship initiatives.
- Solid experience in a previous marketing role
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or a related field is preferred
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Previous exposure in financial services would be an advantage
If you’re a marketing superstar who relishes the idea of challenge this is a great opportunity to advance your career and gain exposure into a well-established business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.