Internal Communications Specialist
Salary Base Salary + Benefits
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 20 March 2017
Utilise your communication skills and a play a pivotal role in developing and implementing internal communication projects for a well-known NZ company.
Overview of the company:
Our client is an Auckland CBD-based insurance company who have been providing insurance options for New Zealanders for the past 20 years. They are an award-winning Kiwi company who is committed to supporting and developing their employees.
About the role:
As the Internal Communications Specialist you play a key role in recommending, developing, and implementing internal communication projects to ensure the effective provision of activities and initiatives resulting in strong internal engagement, productivity and brand reputation.
- Recommend, develop, communicate and implement internal communications strategic projects and initiatives.
- Lead, manage and co-ordinate the internal communications projects in line with budget and business objectives.
- Constant review of internal communication information sharing strategies and channels to ensure effectiveness.
- Maintains awareness of the current industry, economic and technology trends to maximise opportunities and minimise risk.
- Develop and manage positive supplier relationships.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a communications related discipline
- 3-5 years proven communication experience, preferably in insurance or financial services
- Strong leadership experience with outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Someone who is organised, process-driven and a strong ‘people person’
If you consider yourself a savvy communications professional this is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a well-established Kiwi company that takes pride in the culture they have fostered.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.