Business Development & Marketing Executive
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 legal Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top tier New Zealand law firm is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to be a part of their Business Development and Marketing team.
About the company:
Our client is an extremely well-establish full-service law firm. The firm represents clients across various industries such as Government, Financial Service and Technology and has a great reputation.
About the role:
The main purpose of this role is to provide specialist marketing support both internally and externally. You will be assisting in planning and delivering marketing communication activities and developing, implementing and supporting firm wide promotional initiatives, and marketing objectives that support the organisation’s vision.
· Digital and social media such as maintenance of various websites, CRM & EDM platform and intranet, strategy and delivery of social media content, create publications, newsletters and articles
· Creating internal communications and assisting with internal campaigns as required
· Managing specific marketing and communications related projects
· Drafting and project management for the timely submission of various legal directory and award submissions
· Work closely with the National Sponsorships and Events Manager to deliver Events for the Auckland office
· Supporting the implementation of firm wide initiatives
· Supporting the Business Development Managers and legal teams with the drafting and management of tenders and proposals
To be considered for this role you need to have:
• Tertiary qualified in a communications or marketing role
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing, communications or related role, ideally within a professional services firm
• Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to write exceptional communications
• Campaign, project management, analytical evaluation experience
• Experience with InDesign and Photoshop is highly desirable
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.