Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 4 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-03 legal Auckland, CBD Auckland NZ NZD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This top tier New Zealand firm is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to be a part of their Business Development and Marketing team.
About the role:
The main purpose of this role is to provide specialist marketing support both internally and externally. You will be assisting in planning and delivering marketing communication activities and developing, implementing and supporting firm wide promotional initiatives, and marketing objectives that support the organisation’s vision.
- Creating internal communications and assisting with internal campaigns as required
- Managing specific marketing and communications related projects
- Drafting and project management for the timely submission of various legal directory and award submissions
- Work closely with the National Sponsorships and Events Manager to deliver Events for the Auckland office
- Supporting the implementation of firm wide initiatives
- Supporting the Business Development Managers and legal teams with the drafting and management of tenders and proposals
- To be considered for this role you need to have:
- Tertiary qualified in a communications or marketing role
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing, communications or related role, ideally within a professional services firm
- Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to write exceptional communications
- Campaign, project management, analytical evaluation experience
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop is highly desirable
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.