Business Development Executive
Consultant Rachael Morgan
Date posted 4 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-03 legal Auckland, CBD Auckland NZ NZD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the role: The main purpose of this role is to provide specialist marketing support both internally and externally. You will be assisting in planning and delivering marketing communication activities and developing, implementing and supporting firm wide promotional initiatives, and marketing objectives that support the organisation’s vision.
- Support the Business Development and Marketing teams major pursuits, tenders and capability statements
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with partners and other key internal
- Assist Director of Business Development and Marketing to keep up to date with current and emerging issues impacting the client portfolio in Wellington
- Conduct research and analysis e.g. client and competitor
- Support the management of the key client accounts
- Assist the Director of Business Development and Marketing to implement the practice group business plans and overall firm business development initiatives.
- Manage collation of credentials with assistance from Business Development Manager
- RFP strategic support, with assistance from Business Development Manager
- A tertiary qualification in business, marketing or a related discipline is essential
- 3 – 5 years’ + experience working in a marketing/business development role in the professional services industry
- Proven experience developing, implementing and evaluating strategic business plans
- Stand out communication skills, you will be presenting to internal and external stakeholders
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.