Marketing and Business Development Consultant
Salary Competitive salary and benefits package
Consultant Eloise Braithwaite
Date posted 20 July 2022auckland marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 legal Auckland CBD Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an extremely well-establish full-service law firm.
About the role:
The main purpose of this role is to provide specialist marketing support both internally and externally. You will be assisting in planning and delivering marketing communication activities and developing, implementing and supporting firm wide promotional initiatives, and marketing objectives that support the organisation’s vision.
- Creating internal communications and assisting with internal campaigns as required
- Managing specific marketing and communications related projects
- Drafting and project management for the timely submission of various legal directory and award submissions
- Work closely with the National Sponsorships and Events Manager to deliver Events for the Auckland office
- Supporting the implementation of firm wide initiatives
- Supporting the Business Development Managers and legal teams with the drafting and management of tenders and proposals
- To be considered for this role you need to have:
- Tertiary qualified in a communications or marketing role
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing, communications or related role, ideally within a professional services firm
- Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to write exceptional communications
- Campaign, project management, analytical evaluation experience
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop is highly desirable
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 31 July 2022This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to develop their marketing career within the financial services/education industry.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits packageLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022A great opportunity for someone to join an excellent law firm based in the heart of Auckland CBD.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 7 August 2022About the company Designer Textiles International is a global company with over 25 years’ experience in the production of the world’s finest quality merino products. A New Zealand based company with their head office and innovation centre based in Auckland. DTI’s mission is to unleash merino’s brilliance to the world and unlock its unlimited potential to provide the ultimate fabric for comfort, warmth and wearability.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022Looking to work in an award-winning agency with a great bunch of people, on the best clients in town?
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022Looking to work in an award-winning agency with a great bunch of people, on the best clients in town?