Consultant Siobhan Chaney
Date posted 31 July 2022auckland marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-07-31 2022-09-29 marketing Albany Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to develop their marketing career within the financial services/education industry.
Our client is a leader in training and consulting within the financial services sector.
About the role:
You will assist the Marketing Manager in the execution of marketing and communication activities across the business.
- Coordinate marketing activities throughout the business
- Management of the CRM system and contact database
- Production of promotional material (alongside graphic designers)
- Coordinating and deliver email campaigns
- Day-to-day management of social media channels
- Website and social media management
- Report on activities, digital conversions, ROI and suggest changes to optimise performance
- Ideally 1+ years experience within marketing and/or communications, ideally degree qualified
- A strong communicator who is highly organised
- Experience in coordinating marketing campaigns (including digital)
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Experience writing and editing marketing copy to support digital campaigns, business as usual and ad-hoc activity
- Commercial acumen with a hands-on, problem-solving approach
- The ability to collaborate with a team as well as work independently
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits packageLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022A great opportunity for someone to join an excellent law firm based in the heart of Auckland CBD.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits packageLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022Our client is an extremely well-establish full-service law firm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022Looking to work in an award-winning agency with a great bunch of people, on the best clients in town?
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 7 August 2022About the company Designer Textiles International is a global company with over 25 years’ experience in the production of the world’s finest quality merino products. A New Zealand based company with their head office and innovation centre based in Auckland. DTI’s mission is to unleash merino’s brilliance to the world and unlock its unlimited potential to provide the ultimate fabric for comfort, warmth and wearability.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022Looking to work in an award-winning agency with a great bunch of people, on the best clients in town?