Digital Operations Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Kaviraj Rai
Date posted 28 January 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As Digital Operations Manager you will be leading the digital experience team to help improve customer experience.
Our client is a well known professional services organisation.
About the role:
In this role it will be your responsibly to understand the needs of the customer through research and then help enhance the digital experience using this knowledge.
- Manage the BAU digital backlog.
- Manage the CRO programme using agile.
- Support the delivery of digital projects, website content and marketing campaigns.
- Provide support for the Digital Experience team.
- You should have experience working in CRO programmes.
- Experience managing cross functional teams.
- Experience delivery online projects in agile.
- Extensive knowledge of website and digital design.
This organisation offer career development for a candidate willing to hit the ground running.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kavi Rai on 09 374 7304.